iM3 CR7 VET Hammasröntgen kuvantamislevyn skanneripaketti
The CR7 VET provides unsurpassed high-resolution dental images, fast processing time, user friendly software and the largest range of reusable flexible plate sizes for dental and small animal extremity applications.
Discover underlying pathology, increase workflow efficiency with wider clinical application only achievable with iM3’s large format size 5 high resolution dental image plates.
The size 5 image plate is unique to the CR7 and when combined with iM3’s X –ray source and newly developed iM3 Positioning kit (Patent pending) it’s now possible to scan a full mouth of a medium to large dog in as little as 6 X-rays. This is a huge step forward in Veterinary dentistry, as current DR and CR systems can take twice as long to achieve a full mouth, often 12 to 24 X-Rays are required due to the smaller image plate / sensor sizes.
The CR7 Vet system includes:
- CR7 Vet image plate scanner and Vet-Exam software
- 10 Network licences
- Size 2 (4pc) high resolution reusable imaging plates
- Size 4 (1pc) high resolution reusable imaging plates
- Size 5 (1pc) high resolution reusable imaging plates
- Size 2, 4 & 5 disposable barrier sleeves/sheaves
- iM3 positioning kit X8500
- Protective dust cover
- 2 year warranty with ongoing iM3 online Technical Support.
Best practice is to take full mouth X-rays for all animals having a “dental”. Taking 24 or even 12 X-rays in a busy hospital is not practical or achievable. The CR7 VET coupled with the size 5 image plate and iM3 positioning kit is the solution. Veterinarians and Nurses are now capable of taking full mouth X-rays on every animal with little training. Using the positioning Kit and large size 5 image plate means you are unlikely to miss and therefore don’t have to retake images resulting in less radiation exposure to the patients and shorter anaesthesia times.
CR7 Vet. The benchmark in digital X-Ray imaging for veterinary dentistry
- Unsurpassed high Resolution of 25 lp/mm
- Fast processing times, less than 8 sec for a size 2 plate (at standard resolution)
- Only system able to Scan full mouth X-Rays of a medium to large dog in only 6 X-Rays (achieved with the size 5 plate)
- Largest range of flexible plate sizes from 0 (2x3cm) to 5 (5.7x9.4cm).
- Specially designed rabbit image plates available
- Flexible thin plates allow for easy positioning in the animal’s mouth
- Vet dental specific software
- Can be networked across 10 PCs in the practice
- Incredibly compact at 23cm x 24cm x 24cm. Only 6kg.
- Easily removed plate feeder for cleaning
- 2 year warranty, made in Germany
- iM3 Online technical support for life