Endoscopic Cytology Sampling Brush
Säästä Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- 1.8mm OD x 180cm (70.8inch) Guarded sampling brush
- Indicated to collect tissue samples from the bronchi and/or upper and lower gastrointestinal tracts for the diagnosis of suspected pathology in the airway.
- Tube within a tube design. The outer tube has a water soluble glycol plug in the distal end to protect the inner lumen brush from contamination as it travels through the endoscope channel. When the sample site is reached, the forward motion of the inner tube safely expels the plug and deploys the brush. After sample collection, the brush is retracted into the outer tube and removed from the scope channel.
- Fits down 2.0mm endoscopic channel.
- Sheathed catheter with plug for sample protection is 1.8mm x 180cm.
- 10mm bristled brush with outside diameter of 2mm and radiopaque distal end cap.
- Handle with ring provides easy deployment and retraction of brush.