iM3 GS Start Dental Unit with oilfree compressorU3010
The GS Start is a complete dental system designed for veterinarians “Getting Started” (GS). The dental system includes a push button high speed handpiece (400,000 rpm) with water cooling for fast sectioning of teeth, a 3-way air water syringe and a low speed handpiece with 4:1 straight nose cone for polishing using iM3 R&R oscillating prophy angles that won’t wind up muzzle hair. Three way (air, water and mist) syringe is a useful instrument for washing away debris from the mouth. The tip is removable and autoclavable and can be rotated 360 degrees.
The GS with it’s built in IEC powerboard and coolant outlet, allows for the easy integration of an ultrasonic scaler. The iM3 42-12 ultrasonic scaler or any brand of scaler can be connected to the water and power supply of an iM3 dental machine. The dental machine is self-contained and only one power cord is required to power the machine and ultrasonic scaler.
The covered oil free compressor makes cleaning and maintaining a breeze. iM3´s unique technology means the compressors air is cooled on the way to the dental machine. The side of the compressor is left open to allow adequate ventilation; no continuous running fans are required.
The GS is an uncomplicated, easy to service dental unit that will give you many years of dependable use, because we designed it that way! All iM3 toggles, buttons and auto HP valves can be changed in seconds due to the cartridge valve system used by iM3. This advanced feature allows for the quick cleaning and replacement of valves reducing machine down time and loss of revenue.
The GS start is supplied with the following high quality handpieces:
- High speed PB handpiece
- 3 way syringe (air, water and mist)
- Low speed handpiece.. Maintenance instructions are printed on the back of the machine right where you need them.
The GS can be upgraded at a later stage to include:
- LED light on the high speed handpiece - a must for veterinary dentistry!
- 2 bottle water/CLS system, the use of CLS in the dental machine allows for easy application of chlorhexidine into the mouth during dental procedures.
- Stainless steel instrument tray with silicon pad provides added storage and is height adjustable and removable
- Magnet on the control top to hold dental burs.
- Upgrade from the standard 2 year warranty to a 5 year warranty.
U3010 – GS Start includes an economical PB Highspeed drill, Low speed motor & 4:1 SNC for polishing, oil free Compressor, 1 bottle coolant system & power strip. Only 2 year warranty on whole system and 6 months on High speed Handpiece
U3009 – GS Start, includes an economical PB Highspeed drill, Low speed motor & 4:1 SNC for polishing, 1 bottle coolant system & power strip. Only 2 year warranty on whole system and 6 months on High speed Hand piece, S/S height adjustable stand (no compressor)