MELAG Pro-Class Vacuklav 23 B+ (stand alone unit) autoklaavi
MELAG Vacuklav 23 B+
High-performance stand-alone autoclave
- 1 kpl x Euroklav 23 B+ (koodi10053)
- 1 kpl x standardi tarjotinteline A plus (koodi 82630)
- 3 kpl x tarjottimia (koodi 00230)
- 1kpl x sterilointipussien pidike/teline (koodi 22420)
High-performance stand-alone autoclave The Class B practice-autoclave Vacuklav 23 B+ convinces with short sterilization cycles, intuitive operation and a modern documentation concept. Over 500.000 sold steam sterilizers in conjunction with the quality “made in Germany” are evidences for the reliability of MELAG products in instrument reprocessing. The tried and tested air cooling system of the standalone Vacuklav 23 B+ ensures safe and reliable operation - even during non-stop use in a practice and clinic setting.
Benefit from the quick sterilization cycles and perfect drying results achieved by Vacuklav 23 B+. Whilst unwrapped instruments are available after only 20 minutes, wrapped instruments can be sterilized in 45 minutes. The B-Class programs with the fractionated pre-vacuum can be used for the sterilization of all possible loads and sterilization packages. Even hollow body instruments e.g. hand pieces or endoscopes are properly sterilized in practices and clinics.
Discover the product advantages of the B-Class autoclave Vacuklav 23 B+:
- Fast sterilization cycles: unwrapped instruments require 20 minutes, wrapped instruments around 45 minutes (inc. fractionated pre-vacuum and drying)
- Intuitive operation: with the MELAG 4-key concept
- Serial interface: digital documentation using a MELAflash CF card, MELAnet-Box or MELAprint 44
- Flexibility: a fixed water connection is not required. The stand-alone autoclave is supplied with demineralized water from an integrated water tank.
The log files of the MELAG steam sterilizer are stored either using the MELAflash CF card printer, the log printer MELAprint 44 or MELAnet-Box. MELAnet-Box connects the autoclave
Product details // Technical Data:
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 42,5 x 48,5 x 75 cm
- Min. Surface Space: feet of the unit fit on 60 cm tabletop
- Chamber Size: ø 25 cm x length 45 cm
- Chamber Volume: 22 liter
- Load Quantity: max. 5 kg instruments / 1.8 kg textiles
- Weight: 50 kg
- Power Supply: 230 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Input: 2.100 W