ProO2 10 LPM Happirikastin, 230 Volt
ProO2 10LPM Oxygen Concentrator 230 Volt
- 10 LPM, 650 Watts at 230 Volt/ 50 Hertz.
- Size: 39,4 cm x 39,6 cm x 70,6cm
- Weight: 24,7 kg
Conceived to provide high quality oxygen generation by integrating proven design concepts with the insight gained from over 30 years of producing superior oxygen concentrators, the Pro Series of Oxygen Concentrators aims to exceed the needs and demands of the Non-Medical realm of oxygen usage. A reimagined, compact, and highly mobile machine, this family demonstrates that it can stand and deliver a high-quality concentration of Oxygen in an affordable yet sleek layout.
Whatever the requirements may be, Pro O2 has a machine that can achieve the fulfillment of those goals.
- roduced in a lightweight yet tough thermoplastic cabinet to accommodate the components and machinery of the concentrator, while not hindering mobility or convenience of the overall unit. Cabinet also has a flame retardant incorporated into the plastic as an added safety feature. Plastic Composition of the cabinets are as follows:
- Cabinet: Polycarbonate (PC) Blend
- Sits atop 4 recessed caster-style wheels, to prevent potential damage or impede movement.
- Cabinets also have a handle at the top, to allow for easy movement between locations.
- Overall weight of the concentrators are:
- 54.5 pounds (lbs.) / 24.7 kilograms (kg.)
- Dimensions of the machine (L x W x H):
- In inches (15.5 x 15.6 x 27.8); in centimeters (39.4 x 39.6 x 70.6).
- The Pro Family of units are capable of achieving flow rates between:
- Rates: 2.0 – 10.0 Liters per Minute.
- Concentration of the Pro Family is in the range of 90.0% (+ 5.6/ – 3.0) of purified Oxygen.
- Storage temperature for these units are between -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 to 60 degrees Celsius).
- Ambient air temperature for operation of the machines are in the range of 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, or 5 to 40 degrees Celsius. Operating outside of these temperatures will still allow for purified Oxygen production, but will lower the shelf life of machine as well as the overall production and purity of Oxygen content.
- The Pro Series is available in both 115 Volt/ 60 Hertz and 230 Volt/ 50 Hertz configurations, to allow for use worldwide.
- Average power consumption are as follows:
- 600 Watts at 115 Volt/ 60 Hertz; 650 Watts at 230 Volt/ 50 Hertz.
- With an easy interface and ease of operation, these devices are made to be as simple as possible. The Pro 5 has an Oxygen flow rate knob that is marked, and comes with 12 distinct flow settings, to allow for accurate Oxygen generation for the needs at hand. The Pro 8 and 10 make use of a flow valve, allowing for more precision and customization of the oxygen flow. All units also have a standard power switch with just an “On/Off” setting, as well as visual aids, and a resettable Circuit Breaker.
- The Pro family of machines is designed for easy, low-maintenance service. The hour meter is visible on the outside of the machine, and the dual filters are both readily accessible on the back on unit.
- Has a spring-mounted Thomas Compressor to aid in a reduction of both vibration and overall sound of the running machine. The compressor makes use of a 50 PSI Pressure Relief Valve as well as a Thermal Switch that will activate automatically and turn off the compressor if the compressor’s temperature meets or exceeds 293 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius) during operation.
- Enriched Oxygen is provided by Rapid Pressure Swing Adsorption (RPSA) through two tubes of molecular sieve, which are intermittently timed to provide continuous oxygen.
- Outlet Pressure for the Pro Family:
- 18.0 PSI / 1.241 Bar / 1.225 ATM
*Pressure rate for the Oxygen output is controlled by the internal 2-way Regulator.
- Makes use of an Oxygen Content Sensor Indicator (OCSI) that comes standard on the Circuit Board. The purified Oxygen passes through a chamber that measures the concentration of the gas via ultrasonic waves, and will notify via both visual and auditory aids if that purity were to drop below the threshold of 83% purified O2.
- Utilizes a resettable Circuit Breaker to protect the circuitry from damage in the event of a short circuit or power overload. 5-amp Breakers used on all 115 Volt Models, and 10-amp Breakers on the 230 Volt Models.
- The Pro 5 machine has a barbed Oxygen outlet fitting to ensure a secure connection to the outlet and prevent accidental disconnecting, whereas the Pro 8/10 utilizes a male DISS fitting for a more secure connection to the Oxygen outlet.
- The outer filter of the machine can be washed with warm water to remove dust and other foreign materials caught in it; doing so regularly not only increases the purity of the oxygen generated, but also increases the longevity of the machine overall.
- Comes with numerous safety features, such as an auditory alarm in the event of Loss of Power, High/Low Pressure, overall process failure, and if purity falls below a certain point. This is also accompanied by a solid red LED light to alert the user that there is a problem.