+358 2 7221 222
Korkein hinta on 2.347,37€
Applecore burrs are ideally used for work on overgrowths, especially on the 11th (Ø14), bit-seat profiling (with the short straight Polyfloat) as well as final profiling.
Diamond minimizes soft tissue damage.
- FRA_B22V2 : Ø 22 mm
- FRA_B14V2 : Ø 14 mm
- Length : 9 mm- Diameter : 3 mm
HDE offers 3 burrs of different sizes and shapes, specifically developed for decay treatments :
- Length : 15 mm- Diameter : 3 mm
- Length : 13 mm- Diameter : 4,5 mm
- Length : 25 mm- Diameter : 4,5 mm
- Dedicated space for each piece of equipment
- Dimensions : 53 x 43 x 22 cm
- Shock resistant
- Weight (empty) : 4,4 kg
Its round shape offers impressive comfort and ease for the profiling of the bit-seat.
- Diameter : 18 mm
- Used without extension
Its curve allows an easy bit-seat shaping. Perfect for the profiling of important hooks, thanks to its large diamond coating diameter.
Perfect to eliminate the tooth socket of the wolf tooth and the roots' remnants.
- Length : 15 cm
A range of 14 different burrs for every type of treatment sold separately.
- Disc diameter : 32 mm
- Also available in diameter 28 mm
- Length : 14.5 cm
- Weight : 0.152 Kg
- Coil : Ø 6 mm
High shock resistance, approved for airline travel.
- Inner dimensions : L 52,1 x l 28,7 x H 19,1 cm- Outer dimensions : L 55,9 x l 35,6 x H 22,9 cm- Weight (empty) : 5.2kg
Used to reduce and realign incisor arcades.