3 mm, 14 fr | 4mm, 18 fr | 5mm, 20 fr | 6mm, 28 fr | 7mm, 30 fr | 8mm, 33 fr | 9mm, 37 fr | 10mm, 43 fr | 11mm, 47 fr | 12mm, 51 fr | 14mm, 57 fr
- Endotracheal tube with inflatable cuff – Connector included
- Lateral murphy eye at distal tip
- Sizes 3mm to 14mm
- Fully transparent
Silicone Material Benefits:
- Patient comfort. Silicone is a soft material that conforms to body contours. The soft distal tip lessens the chance for any airway tissue damage.
- Reusability. Intended to be used over and over again. Silicone resists deterioration better than PVC or red rubber
- Transparent. See any blood and mucous if they develop.
NOTE: Not autoclavable. Radiolucent