100 W elektrotomi kirurgisiin toimenpiteisiin bipolaarisella koagulaatiolla. Mukana myös tarvittavat lisävarusteet, kuten bipolaarinen käsikappale, maadoituslevy ja teräsetti. Toimii myös monopolaarisena polttolaitteena.
APPLICATION: Any surgical procedure including monopolar and bipolar laparoscopic applications and applications in wet environment.
USE: From offices to operating rooms
* The KENTAMED hARTT 400 unit is based on a proprietary technology that guarantees hardware Adjusted Response to Tissue Type.
* Flawless cutting with various instruments in saline. A great choice for laparoscopic procedures.
* Microprocessor controlled
* 6 operating modes:
- CUT and BLEND offer reliable performance through various types of tissue.
- Two COAG modes with opposing characteristics: COAG provides deep non-carbonizing coagulation whereas FORCED is superficial and sparking. With special electrodes FORCED can mimic the behavior of electrosurgical spray.
- In the bipolar section the model offers immaculate bipolar coagulation capable of vessel sealing as well as bipolar cutting.
* Settings of each mode are stored independently and kept even when the unit is switched off.
* Timer can be used in each mode to secure reproducibility of certain procedures.
All digital 100 Watt mono/bipolar unit with operating frequency of 4 MHz. KENTAMED RF100 is capable of performing soft coagulation (deep, with no carbonization) and very fine cutting typical for the radiofrequency units, while at the same time providing modes of operation as a standard electrosurgical unit.