Hinnat alv 0%
Noudon saatavuutta ei voitu ladata
APPLICATION: Minor and major surgery that requires gentle and clean cutting associated with the radiofrequency wave.
USE: From offices to operating rooms in dermatology, plastic and aesthetic surgery,
ENT, neurosurgery, gynecology, veterinary surgery, etc.
- cutting-edge technology 4MHz radiofrequency surgery unit microprocessor controlled proprietary ACTIS (Analogue Continuous Tissue Impedance Sensing) technology
- combines the well-known tissue sparing effects of radiofrequency with innovations of the output power control
- extremely wide spectrum of clinical applications – virtually suitable for every procedure that involves medium-power electrosurgery or RF surgery and in any specialty of human and veterinary medicine
- 5 operating modes
- each mode can be selected with only one touch
- settings of each mode are stored independently and kept even when the unit is switched off
- indicators show the actual setting in Watts (not percentage)
- timer can be used in each mode to secure reproducibility of certain procedures
- robust self-testing and error handling algorithms
- output power failure detection system
- 3 year warranty