Hinnat alv 0%
The Purair 130 AGSS system is ideal for use in areas without access to piped AGSS where active scavenging is required. The unit is designed to conform to ISO 8835-3 and is used for the extraction of waste and excess gases, from the patient breathing circuit into a suitable external route to atmosphere.
• It offers a cost effective practical method of active anaesthetic gas scavenging without the need for fixed pipework
• It is simple to install and factory set flow rates ensure no commissioning is required
• Extraction capacity is 130 litres per minute
• The system requirements are simply a 220/240v power socket and an exit route to atmosphere
• Conforms to ISO 8835-3 and is used for the extraction of waste and excess gases.