Retropulsion™ Urinary Catheters (RUC) for Male Canine
The MILA Retropulsion™ Catheter is a Short-Term Canine Urinary Drainage Catheter for sampling and drainage of the bladder in male dogs. The catheter allows for comprehensive retrograde hydropulsion of lodged urethral calculi into the urinary bladder. If clinically required, the catheter allows for rapid easy exchange to a Long-Term Foley using an open ended silicone Foley and guidewire.
- Radiopaque polyurethane catheter with a tapered soft flexible tip designed to be atraumatic and safely pass the urethra into the bladder. The rigidity/stiffness is a hybrid between polypropylene and red rubber.
- Multiple side holes with end-hole for maximum velocity saline vortex retrograde hydropulsion.
- Blue color catheter ideal for accentuating the urethra during urethrostomy.
- End-hole at the catheter tip allows passage of the guidewire (up to 0.035in) for rapid over the wire catheter exchange.
- Centimeter markings for precise depth placement.
- Luer lock end for easy connection to drainage bag or syringe.