Liikuteltava anestesiakone (sis. happirikastimen ja isofluraanihaihduttimen)
Liikuteltava anestesiakone sisältää:
- Anestesiakoneen (M2300)
- Happirikastimen (725)
- Isofluraanihaihduttimen (MSSVAP02)
- Taustalevyn anestesiakoneelle (50548)
- Isofluraanin täyttöletkun (2012-0000)
- Anestesiavaunun (56203)
Anestesiakoneen ja isofluraanihaihduttimen valmistaja Superavet
Anestesiavaunun valmistaja Fysioline Production
Happirikastimen valmistaja Pro O2 LLC
- Proven unidirectional valve design
- Quick disconnect common gas outlet
- 0-4 LPM O2 flow meter with mechanical stop flow control
- Oxygen flush with industry standard 30 LPM safety restrictor
- Dual O2 supply ready with check valves
- Quick-change “One Seal” canister
ProO2 5LPM Oxygen Concentrator 230 Volt
- 5LPM, 230 V, 50Hz, 300 Watts
- Size: 36 cm x 23 cm x 58,5 cm
- Weight: 14,5 kg
Produced in a lightweight yet tough thermoplastic cabinet to accommodate the components and machinery of the concentrator, while not hindering mobility or convenience of the overall unit. Cabinet also has a flame retardant incorporated into the plastic as an added safety feature.
- The Pro Family of units are capable of achieving flow rates between: 0.125 – 5.0 Liters per Minute (LPM).
- Concentration of the Pro Family is in the range of 90.0% (+ 5.6/ – 3.0) of purified Oxygen.
- Storage temperature for these units are between -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 to 60 degrees Celsius).
- Ambient air temperature for operation of the machines are in the range of 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, or 5 to 40 degrees Celsius. Operating outside of these temperatures will still allow for purified Oxygen production, but will lower the shelf life of machine as well as the overall production and purity of Oxygen content.
- The Pro Series is available in both 115 Volt/ 60 Hertz and 230 Volt/ 50 Hertz configurations, to allow for use worldwide.
Safe and accurate delivery of anesthetic gas for all your animal subjects. Our vaporizers deliver a very fine, highly accurate, and consistent dose of Isoflurane or Sevoflurane to the anesthesia machine.
- 250cc Liquid anesthetic capacity- nearly twice as much as other vaporizers
- Flow-rate and temperature compensation device
- Constructed of high grade steel and brass with precision manufacture unequaled in the industry
- Three year warranty
- Available for use with Isoflurane and Sevoflurane, and with funnel and key fill (pin index) options
- Anti-Spill devices available