360° SPINNER LUER LOCK
- 360° spinning luer lock hub resists twisting and kinking of the catheter during horse movement.
- Helps prevent catheter disconnects by allowing the extension line to spin freely 360° when connected to a catheter. Avoids accidental unscrewing.
- Allows extension set to attach catheter in any position while leaving the suture wings to lay flat against the patient.
- Item numbers 8518 and 8590 feature the 360° spinning luer lock hub.
- Item numbers 8518M, 8530M, 8550M, 8572M, 8575M and 8590M feature the stasis valve and the 360° spinning luer lock hub. (SEE WARNING BELOW REGARDING STASIS VALVE)
- Item numbers 8700 and 8718 feature a large bore female luer and 360° spinning luer lock hub.
MILA 360° Spinner Video
NEUTRAL DISPLACEMENT INJECTION PORT (STASIS VALVE)
- Prevents blood reflux into the catheter when connecting and disconnecting syringes/lines.
- Clear, closed, NEEDLE-FREE valve with a swabable top for easy disinfecting.
- Does not require clamping to control valve induced reflux.
- Saline flush option reduces risk, cost, and time associated with Heparin use.
- Heparin not required.
- Higher flow rate than Microclave.
- Item numbers 8518M, 8530M, 8550M, 8572M, 8575M and 8590M feature the stasis valve.
MILA Stasis Clear Neutral Displacement Port Video
WARNING: Do not insert needles or blunt cannulas into the valve port. Do not use a needle port connected to the needle-free valve.
NORMALLY CLOSED VALVE
- The valve is needle-free and bi-directional for infusion and sampling.
- High-flow tubing.
- Select caps connect to an IV line.
- Included in item numbers 8518, 8572, 8575 and 8590 feature the normally closed valve.
LARGE BORE FEMALE LUER
- Large bore, female luer.
- Included in item numbers 8700 and 8718
ROTATING MALE LUER LOCK
- Large bore.
- Included in item numbers 8572, 8575, 8572M, 8575M feature the rotating male luer lock.
(SEE WARNING ABOVE REGARDING STASIS VALVE)
MILA Needle Free Connector Video