Guidewire Inserted Chest Tube
Säästä Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- Place using local and sedation.
- Single lumen, radiopaque, polyurethane catheter with multiple fenestrations.
- Allows for repeated drainage of effusion without sedation and complications of repeated needle centesis.
- Use for pyothorax, hemothorax, pneumothorax, emergency peritoneal lavage and pericardial drain.
- Insertion using the Seldinger/catheter-over-guidewire technique.
- Normally closed bi-directional valve with luer adapters prevents air from entering chest.
- Additional suture wing for secure adjustment and attachment.
- NEW larger 12 French size with pre-loaded stiffening stylet and skin dilator in the kit.
Multiple drainage holes:
- 14Ga fenestrated up to 4cm or 8cm mark
- 12Ga fenestrated up to 6cm or 15cm mark
- 12Fr fenestrated up to 16cm mark.
- Kits include introducers: guidewire, dilator, catheter, suture wings and neutral displacement valve.
Chest Tube Discussion by Michael Ethier
Sample Case by Jerry Jensen