High Flow Blood Administration with Filter
Säästä Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- Large bore tubing for HIGH FLOW blood administration.
- Ideal in large animal applications to administer and filter blood from a bag.
- Set includes spike, drip chamber, tubing, roller clamp, 200 micron blood filter, needle-free injection port and SPINNER luer lock. Total length 203cm(80in).
- Flow rates can be increased using pressurization (Item #AF48). Gravity flow rates using simulated blood:
No Catheter: = 710ml/min
14Ga x 5.25inch Catheter = 180ml/min
12Ga x 5.25inch Catheter = 375ml/min
10Ga x 5.25inch Catheter = 475ml/min
- Priming volume is 36ml.
- Filtration Area: 16 square centimeters.
- Volume limit depends on a variety of factors such as blood density and transfusion pressure.