Nasal Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device-MILA VetJet™
Säästä Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- MILA VetJet™ Atomizaton Device by Nest
- Safe and painless way to deliver medications to animals through the nostrils.
- Ideal for delivering Midazolam intranasally for cluster seizures in dogs.
- Atomizes liquid drugs into a fine mist of particles ranging from 30-100 microns.
- Conical profile is designed to seal with the animals nostril.
- Includes 3cc syringe and Vetjet™ nasal sprayer. Item #5400.
- Can be purchased in a kit for home use. Includes Dispensing Pin with .2 micron 1-way filter, 3cc syringe and Vetjet™ nasal sprayer. Item #5400K.