Tomcat / Small Animal Urinary Catheter
Säästä Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- One catheter replaces two. Same catheter used to unblock and leave indwelling to drain the bladder. This single device technique is designed to reduce the risk of infection and trauma associated with a two catheter technique.
- FLUSHING STYLET (optional) enables flushing through the stylet during insertion.
- Moveable new suture device allows length adjustment.
- Improvement to the standard Tomcat, Jackson and Slippery Sam™ urinary catheters.
- Non-irritating radiopaque polyurethane material.
- Rigid for easy insertion.
- Softens indwelling at body temperature.
- Finished open tip.
- Luer lock for secure attachment to a CLOSED COLLECTION SYSTEM (see "Urinary Collection Closed System").
- The 25cm length allows for the most flexibility when securing the catheter. The additional length allows for securement of the collection bag connector to occur at the tail or back of the cat, resulting in minimal catheter tension at the prepuce when the cat moves.
CLICK HERE for MOVEABLE SUTURE DISK INSTRUCTIONS