Diffusion Catheter / Soft Tissue Incision Catheter
Säästä Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- 16Ga x 30cm (12in) radiopaque polyurethane catheter with micro ports in the distal end to evenly disperse fluid over 2 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, 7.5 inches or 9 inches.
- Placed deep within tissue to deliver local anesthetics to the surgery site for several days.
- Surgically placed in the deepest layer of closure, or by using a 5Fr (Item #4205 or 4205.5) peel away introducer for wounds.
- Ideal for amputation wounds, traumatic wounds, mammary strips, total ear canal ablation, and thoracic/sternal surgeries.
- Use with MILA administration pumps (see Pumps), a syringe or IV pump for continuous infusion.